Sad Good Bye

KErolla

sorry pleas move to the corect place ;)

ok guys as you may know i have resently found chassi rust in my corolla now this thread is just what your thoughts are on my corolla thanks guys . but still will be buying one of theas little buties soon enough and making it a timely rebuild.

time 2 say good bye rolla :D.

post-888-1175523642_thumb.jpgpost-888-1175523731_thumb.jpg

post-888-1175523816_thumb.jpgpost-888-1175524202.jpg

2 puppy power post-888-1175524319_thumb.jpg

post-888-1175523905_thumb.jpg

post-888-1175524130.jpg

post-888-1175524355.jpg

Edited by KErolla

Members dont see this ad

you know ... sad as I am to say it ... I have no idea what you are trying to say :D

(my turn to be a grumpy old bastard!)

Does this car have rust? If so, where is it? Or are you just (maybe) after comments on the routing of your wires behind the dash?

Are those pics in any sort of order?

What (exactly) are you asking your fellow corolla afficionados to comment on? and just what are we looking at?

I'm not just being a belligerent prick either ... I'm actually keen to find out what your the problem with rust is.

cheers,

Slapper

i have found rust in the chassi.

and no the pics are not in anny order thay are just ther for you guys 2 have a look at and coment on how the car looks from primer 2 all blue . just intrested th see if you guys like it or not .

sorry for the confusion

Edited by KErolla

hey mate, i'd like to give you some positive feedback but wtf?? colour is nice, but why take pics where the dash used to be?? and what is up with your side mirroR, it doesn't look very good. You also forgot to cover you exhaust and wheel when you sprayed it! Anyways, i hope it turns out for the best and you learn from you mistakes!!!

Cheers

Matt