Test And Tune

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, puting my Sportivo ROL14 down the 1/4, come and say hi if you see me, she stands out, Gold ae112 shape with bronze rims, can't miss her!! haha

can't wait, should be a good nite. Hope I can get some decent times.

Good to see a relatively new member coming out. Will say hi if i spot ya.

Des :jamie:

where do you live little red spirit?

coz i was driving to paddington, wasnt far from paddington, and i saw a red spirit on the side of the road...

anywho, I'm about 60 km from willowbank by road and its been showering here

If its raining theres no point going unless you have AWD!!!!!!!111

My wife has decided to go out tonight and she needs the car so I'm piking too. Sorry guys. Hope you have fun!

Cheers.

So thats now ex wife? lol. Anyhow, I'm in indooroopilly, loveke70, and in my opinion it doesnt look good. I spoke to Trev and Beerhead, and beery spoke to Des, and the concensus is a good old wait and see, If anything I'm just gonna wait till 5ish to make the call tonight. I hope it fines up, I'm pshyched!! And yo love, did the spirit you saw rock some black centred meshies? If so it was me. I can't remember being over that way for a few weeks. Not Bardon was it? Coopers Camp Rd Maybe? Ive seen a blue one getting around my area, which i tried to buy off the owner but the old dude wasnt biting. Dang.

For those that i did not send an SMS I was informed earlier that it was canceled, I'm still at work so and i have been trying to call Des to see if it has been changed but I cannot get a hold of him.

Yeah i was on the side of the road in the middle of no where with no phone reception and a blown head gasket.

Edited by AE70

*sniggers*

sorry, but...well...u know :P

howd u get home etc, and what caused bhg?

sux, but...kinda amusing from my point of view :wink:

its not really blown but it is leaking oil into the water but its not even noticeable on the dip stick, Still runs fine/Doesn't over heat and no bubbling in the water so it can't be to bad. I drove it home from country NSW.