December 12, 200718 yr comment_214689 a top ke20. ill have a dig around and show you guys some before shots, from many years ago. excellent to see its still looking schmicko. nice work Nat. cheers, scott Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_214805 yeah some old pictures would be awsum mate. and cheers for the post Report
December 14, 200718 yr comment_215117 heres a little bit of background on your car Nat. i bought it for the 1st time about 4 years ago. looked like this. i found it around the corner from my work down at christies beach. picked it up for next to nothing. it looked like this when i sold it, as i sold the wheels seperatly. the new owner had it for a few months then the engine blew up. it sat at a shed over in lonsdale next to UPI for almost 1 year, the guy wouldnt sell it. eventually Ben from the wrecker next door snapped it up and chucked a sweet 4k in it. i grabbed it off him half finished, towed back to my workshop. needed alot of love, so i got stuck into it and got it back to normal. then sold it to henry a few weeks later, like this. and there we have it, over the past 4 years this car has actaully had 6 owners. and is still looking scmick. keep it clean Nat. cheers, scott Report
December 16, 200718 yr Author comment_215249 had quite a few face lifts hey lol, yeah I'm getn it resprayed soon, same colour tho. Report
December 18, 200718 yr comment_215626 Wow, liked it alotin the pic when you sold it to Henry without the wheeltrims, have been running mine for a week without the trims, gives it a different look, sort of rat roddish, that and I got sick of taking the trims off and putting them back on continuously. Can't wait to see some pics after the respray Nat. Cheers, Ben. PS. You weren't in Gawler up to a week ago, could've been a few days, my cousin was cruisin through there in his Calais and had to tell me last night about a minta yellow KE20 he saw, slammed, whitewalls, sinvisor, venetians etc. Was parked at a servo he said. Report
December 19, 200718 yr Author comment_215837 nah not mine mate, another one, hell clean tho :lolcry: Report
December 19, 200718 yr comment_215864 Ah ok, but you know the car yeah? PM me the plates if you know the car, cos I thought it may be another too when my cousin told me it was definitely yellow, not mustard. Cheers, Ben. Report
December 30, 200718 yr comment_217241 Just noticed that your mirror is a Mazda 1300 item lol...always thought it looked different Report
December 31, 200718 yr comment_217407 keepin it granny, i love it! this car is clean as, makes me think twice about modifying mine.. i guess u start to question "method or madness?" when it's in peices... looking clean! cheers, Mark M Report
December 31, 200718 yr comment_217426 yeah getn sum peep mirrors for it soon Nah man keep the Mazda mirror or I got a minta chrome original KE20 one that I got from Scott (PMP 020) for mine, but I've kept the black ones on there now. Anyway was good cruising with you on Friday night dude, will have to cruise again when I got my new ride. Cheers, Ben. Report
January 2, 200818 yr Author comment_217830 yeah m8 forsure what ya getn? but u shulda stayed out longer we cruzed around after still Report
January 11, 200818 yr comment_219506 Yeah I woulda stayed later, but I had my mates missus with me and they had to get up early the next morning. Next time will be longer I promise, and planned rather than just running into each other lol. As for the new car, you'll see when I get it. You got your other ride yet? Ben Report
March 10, 200818 yr Author comment_232294 well, got sum bad news hit a sign damage isnt all that bad, but I'm pulling her off the road. time for a full respray. goin for a full orignal look, feel free to throw up sum ideas please Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232361 Ouch, what was the damage Nat? It was great before so I can only imagine how it'll look after this. Cheers, Ben Edited March 10, 200818 yr by benzo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now