Bloody Gutters!

Members dont see this ad
Pretty much on the way home from work in my gemmy i turned right on an "infamous" slippery corner of which i had no idea about, got massive understeer, locked up and the front left wheel hit a curb which for some reason was like 15 centimetres high.

Cheers Beau :jamie:

hahaha you idiot, nice attempt to drift :y: why would you even do it on that corner! theres yellow bumps in the middle of the road! good luck on fixing her though

Trying to drift. haha. mate if i was trying to drift i wouldn hav crashed. but seriously was pure understeer near fazz's place. and i mean pure understeer. any attempt at drifting woulda sent the back into a pole/tree.

Thanks for your two cents though :jamie:

Trying to drift. haha. mate if i was trying to drift i wouldn hav crashed. but seriously was pure understeer near fazz's place. and i mean pure understeer. any attempt at drifting woulda sent the back into a pole/tree.

Thanks for your two cents though

yeh stewy gave me the run down

you don't seem to have good luck whit cars hey mate, it was wet right?

yeh was pissing down. I know first a truck driver hits me and doesnt reply our calls or messages an now a fukn huge gutter gets in my way! Maybe i should just send the beast to the track. haha. nah been quoted like $300 to fix with a wheel allignment so might take the easy option. we'll see what my mechanic says