Madrolla's 13.7 Video #new Video#

madrolla68

yeah I've made 70rwkw with a 4k on 8psi. had it running somewhere in the region of 20psi last week and I roughly calculated it would be 106rwkw, and I know that still won't run as quick as 14 flat.

Lighter car would obviously make it quicker, but still a bit amazed that an NA 3k could run that quick!! Not syaing I don't think its not possible at all, yeah, just very amazed!!

Members dont see this ad
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, hey you do realise that we race on 1/4 mile not 1/8th ey :)

Oh yes i do realise that,dunno why you guys are so slow,must be all that hot air you spout out making the air density a bit low :sob:

I`ll see if i can get a video clip or a time slip at a 1/4 with the new car show you i`m not full of S#%t,by that time i`m sure madrolla will be well down in the 13s or into the 12s. :yes:

:jamie: Cracked me up. Nice one.

Madrolla, you absolutely wasted that other thing off the line. Good work. :y:

Yeah and that was only a soft 2.25 60 footer.

Blown5K, ill hopefully run a 12 once this clutch/gearbox is sorted.

Edited by madrolla68

Oh yes i do realise that,dunno why you guys are so slow,must be all that hot air you spout out making the air density a bit low :jamie:

I`ll see if i can get a video clip or a time slip at a 1/4 with the new car show you i`m not full of S#%t,by that time i`m sure madrolla will be well down in the 13s or into the 12s. :y:

I don't want proof........I just wanna know what doen to these engines to make them run those numbers NA??