May 5, 200719 yr comment_175838 wouldnt fit in the engine bay of a v6 rolla, Space is the problem. Report
May 5, 200719 yr Author comment_175841 yeah true, i guess ur betta off gettin them custom made by someone, or makin them urself like i did Report
May 6, 200719 yr Author comment_175937 ok guys, I'm goin with the blow thru option, so I'm gonna need a carbie that can handle boost, but i wont be running too much boost. so if any of u guys have any suggestions of what to get, or are sellin or know someone whos sellin one... please let me know! cheers guys Report
May 7, 200719 yr comment_175990 The only carby I can garentee you can chuck on and it will work with no mods is a DTMR-A 32/32 weber, as I know from experience. If you wanna get hold of one of these the were fitted to fiat 128's and x19's, and also alfsuds. Report
May 7, 200719 yr Author comment_176046 thanks taz, ill have a look but i highly doubt my wreckers will have any fiat or alfa parts lol Report
May 7, 200719 yr comment_176072 A weber 32/34 DMTT is designed for blowthru. Doesn't need a pressure box around the outside of the carb. Report
May 7, 200719 yr Author comment_176093 thanks heaps for the info felix!! ill look at the wreckers tomorrow and see if the have anything useful cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now