Ke30 Ke55

Members dont see this ad

Okay, for starters, the dash. Its meant to be cracked. The temp gauge, its meant to be at the same level as the fuel, or both on empty. The clock, if it works there's something wrong.

:y:

Okay seriously, these are all problems you may find. Dashes crack, fuel/temp gauge plays up and the clock plays up. These all can be fixed plus most people decide to get rid of the crappy clock. Plus i was told tonight by a mate that you can get the Quartz clock fixed for free as that brand has a lifetime warranty.

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that they leak in wet weather.

I had a few drops on my rear parcel shelf...........fixed by going around again with windscreen sealant.

I had to replace my spare wheel well, as it was rusted out. I found that the rear side vents needed to have rubber gaskets made......also one had the inner plasic vent tube cracked. I replaced it and made gaskets for the vents.

Same with the tail lights.......needed to make rubber gaskets and applied sealant to fill the gap between the tail light outer and the car body.

Just waiting for rain now to see if I got it right.

I have changed doors and panels from a 55 onto my 35.........no problems.

If you do decide to go ahead with a project, keep me in mind.........I have heaps of spares of most body and engine/ gearbox stuff.