Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Victor Harbour Cruise - 9th June - Date Set

Featured Replies

  • Replies 99
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went on a victor cruise today with 86dc, but I'm keen to go on another one, as long as its not slow.

two weeks? I should have the car back by then ;) If so, I'm in, oh, depending on the day of course :bash:

 

**The road through Meadows through Ashbourne to the road to Victor is AWESOME**

 

Lesley :no2:

I went on a victor cruise today with 86dc, but I'm keen to go on another one, as long as its not slow.

 

my car only goes slow ;)

I went on a victor cruise today with 86dc, but I'm keen to go on another one, as long as its not slow.

 

I do beleive it will only be as slow as the speed limit and/or depending on the traffic on the road ;) :bash:

  • Author

Well, I'm no longer region leader as I resigned, so this will be the last cruise I organise then its up to other people to organise something.

 

Speed limits will be kept to. If you don't keep to them or don't want to keep to them, then don't participate, simple as that. ;)

I do beleive it will only be as slow as the speed limit and/or depending on the traffic on the road ;) :bash:

 

seeing as the road to vic is a really shit one i wouldnt speed on it anyways

 

yea ... and there are p platers amongst us ... i.e. me but the speed limit down there is mostly 100 so its all good

 

and yes I'm also on my p's i'll be keeping to the limit as always :no2:

Sorry guys I'm out. Slow hills driving isnt my thing.

  • Author
who's going to be the region leader now?

 

and is there a set date yet?

 

Valandor is still region leader and no dateis set as of yet. I gotta see what my funds are like and Robert, if you wanna disobey the speed limit, stick to your AE86DC cruises ;)

yo raven. ill probably be able to tag along to this one and maybe keep pace as opposed to biting at jza80 heels all day!

 

either way put me down for now and ill be bringin a mate.

 

also, p plater 100km speed limit is nothing really to worry about. cameras have no way of knowing ur a p plater unless they ping you, and for that to happen you'd have to be going over 110km anyways. ur only really in the shit if u get a cop behind you. all that aside, i don't believe the road to victor ever goes above 100kmph!

Well i'll be in if i don't get rostered on for work.

I need the extra money so wont pass up work for the cruise. will let ya know when i know :D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.