Victor Harbour Cruise - 9th June - Date Set

Raven

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. Depends what Dale organised with Twincam.org or if anyone is coming along from there.

from what i can see on twincam.org is that no one posted up interest what so ever, threads tend to get buried :P but u get that when all event are posted in one section :D

I've mentioned it to a couple of old mates that ive recently caught up with, so they might go too...

As for myself i am currently trying to get my hours moved as i have been roistered on for sat as usual... although at the moment it doesnt look too good... I should know by 2morro. *crosses fingers*

i was gonna bring a mate and he's gotta charade ... he didnt wanna bring his car if it was only gonna be corollas

get him to bring it the more the merrier i say :bash: all will be good just so long as we don't do anything silly otherwise the boys in blue :D will be on us like shit to a blanket as it is a long weekend this weekend

I've mentioned it to a couple of old mates that ive recently caught up with, so they might go too...

As for myself i am currently trying to get my hours moved as i have been roistered on for sat as usual... although at the moment it doesnt look too good... I should know by 2morro. *crosses fingers*

fingers and toes crossed for ya and i may even cross my eyes :P

Hence why I'm taking it slowly as I only have 6 points left :wink:

Thats 2 more than me

:P

Well sorry guys I'm gonna have to pull out it seems, they can't move my hours to another day and i can't afford to lose the hours, some I'm stuck working on sat 9 - 2

. BUGGER :D :bash: :bash:

Have a good cruise :yes: