August 22, 200422 yr comment_17360 This is my AE86 I bought a couple of days ago.. We have bleeded the brakes, changed the dynamo, create mounts for the seats ( the mounts are made of wood and are only temporary till I'll buy someone that fit perfect ) the brake pedal is hard now, but it just won't stop. Well, it stops but it seems the brakes don't brake very well :\ the pictures named will small letters is new, from my new digital camera i bought yesterday.. Pictures and Movies the movies is not in great quality, but what can you expect from a cheap sony cybershot digital camera.. Edited August 22, 200422 yr by David Report
August 23, 200422 yr comment_17406 has anyone tried putting AE86 panels on a KE70??? If not why not :D I'll give it a shot if no one else has... Report
August 23, 200422 yr Author comment_17417 Does anyone know if I can use AE82/AE92 or some simular corolla dashbord etc In my AE86?, It's expensive to buy it new from toyota norway... It's a lot of AE82/AE92 at the wreckers.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now