Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Much For A Gregorys Manual?

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, how much would it cost for a gregorys manual for a ke55? i keep finding them on websites for around 60-80 dollars, theres none on ebay atm, but ive searched and foudn that alot of you on here have them. I'm pretty sure wherever i go they will have to be ordered in, I'm just wanting a heads up so i don't get my pants pulled down over the price. I'm hoping its around 40, same as the manuals they have in stock at supercheap.

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Hey everyone, how much would it cost for a Gregory's manual for a ke55? i keep finding them on websites for around 60-80 dollars, theres none on eBay atm, but I've searched and found that alot of you on here have them. I'm pretty sure wherever i go they will have to be ordered in, I'm just wanting a heads up so i don't get my pants pulled down over the price. I'm hoping its around 40, same as the manuals they have in stock at super cheap.

I have a Gregory's Ke55 book, $20 pickup from Beaudesert. Decent condition.

 

Des :bash:

  • Author

yeh mate I'm real keen on that, i think i sent you two pms lol. id come pik it up right now if your home. pm on here post in the thread or txt/call me on 0431 803 629.

 

And Sbox why arent gregorys that flash? are there better ones out there? i just need to change my gear oil for a manual, I'm very new to working on cars but i enjoy it so hoping i can learn from this book.

i brought one off ebay the other day for $25 delivered, in good nick to

  • Author

yeh so ur the guy who won it ay! lol, just bought one off AE70. it was a long drive but worht it. thanks champ.

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.