Micks Past Corolla's

radrollaz

Hi all , here are some of the corolla's ive owned in the past. I'm COROLLA CRAZY... :wink: Theirs also a pic of my current corolla ke30 and some other rides i've owned. :no2:

post-3596-1181309719_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181309818_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181309906_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181310055_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181310112_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181310198_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1181310307_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz

Members dont see this ad
  • 6 months later...

Here are some more pics of other cars that i've owned as i strayed from rolla's for a while, but i found my way back. Luckly :P

* Datsun 120Y A15 1.5L

* Mazda 626 13B Turbo

* Sigma GSR 2.0L

* Skyline R31 GTS2 RB20DET

* Skyline R31 RB30

post-3596-1199622500_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199622584.jpg

post-3596-1199622663_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199622800_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199622921_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199623158_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199623239_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1199623490_thumb.jpg

Nice mate, Go the Dato's Lol :P

Hi Mickoolz , i recognise your rolla you meet up with us at the gong yeah? are you comin to the next cruse to the entrance on the 9th of march? it would be great to have you come along as ive got another mate with a 35 coupe who will be there. Yeah that 120Y was such a mad little car, did the best smoke shows. :P But we both know Rolla's are were its at. :)

Hi Mickoolz , i recognise your rolla you meet up with us at the gong yeah? are you comin to the next cruse to the entrance on the 9th of march? it would be great to have you come along as ive got another mate with a 35 coupe who will be there. Yeah that 120Y was such a mad little car, did the best smoke shows. :P But we both know Rolla's are were its at. :P

Hey man, yeah that was me. I haven't been on rollaclub for a while do to other comitments so I didn't even realise there was another cruise organised. I'll see what happens, i maybe partying for my birthday that weekend so could be a little hungover sunday, lol. I'll keep you informed. It sounds like a good idea tho, never really been on a cruise.

Yeah I learnt to drive in a 200B, it was full of rust and the motor blew so much smoke, she had character and she still ripped a mad burn out! hahaha

Hey man, yeah that was me. I haven't been on rollaclub for a while do to other comitments so I didn't even realise there was another cruise organised. I'll see what happens, i maybe partying for my birthday that weekend so could be a little hungover sunday, lol. I'll keep you informed. It sounds like a good idea tho, never really been on a cruise.

Yeah I learnt to drive in a 200B, it was full of rust and the motor blew so much smoke, she had character and she still ripped a mad burn out! hahaha

cool hope to see you there. :P

• 2 weeks later...
I must have missed this topic?!?!

I love this rolla...it looks tough

post-632-1200401044_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate, i use to take my front bar off a few of my rolla's as i liked the look until i got defected for it. I still like the look but I'm more sensible now, the rims made that car as their wernt meny rolla's on 17's back then and it did look tough. I regret selling that car and my mum hit the roof as she loved it too, it was so clean. I sold it cause it was slow and bought the mazda 626 13b turbo. :D

Nice collection.

Just wondering on the cruise dec 9 2007.

there was a corolla there that had really really nice chrome

square aftermarket revision mirrors!

i really would love to find out where he got them from or

if you could point me in the right direction of where to find them??

or just nice chrome ones???

oh and shirts coming shortly yes?

3-4 weeks was it?

Nice collection.

Just wondering on the cruise dec 9 2007.

there was a corolla there that had really really nice chrome

square aftermarket revision mirrors!

i really would love to find out where he got them from or

if you could point me in the right direction of where to find them??

or just nice chrome ones???

oh and shirts coming shortly yes?

3-4 weeks was it?

hi, The mirrors that your refering to i think are from american auto's spares and are $25 each i've got them on my car and they fit straight on with no mods. A bracket screws on to the original holes and then the mirrior screws to the braket, really easy.

The shirts are getting made and as soon as they are ready ( 2-3 weeks ) ill post them to you guys. :)

Here is a pic of the mirror on my car, is this the one. They are like ke25 original mirrors. Try American Auto Spares.

post-3596-1201246499_thumb.jpg

Edited by radrollaz