June 28, 200719 yr comment_184176 hey people heres sum pics of my rolla...stock 4k-c motor :y: but still a fun reliable car...I'm getn my bros car next w/e same thing but with a better body...ive painted the front & rear bars as well as the bonnet scoop beige to match the car, TRD vinyl on the bonnet thanks to a mate in the sign-writing industry :dance: 14" x 6" speedy wheels on her, had 13"x 6" cheviots, if anyone wants them let me no. inside ive re-done the dash in silver and gold, autotecnica woodgrain wheel, grey door trims, black seat covers, retrimmed the parcel shelf (+ a put a toyota badge in the middle of the speakers...looks sick) and a pair of 10"ers in the boot to help keep the tunes pumping... for more pics head to www.myspace.com/joelywoley Edited June 28, 200719 yr by mason_ke70 Report
June 28, 200719 yr comment_184178 2nd picture is awesome, Props to you if you can drift with a 4k. Report
June 28, 200719 yr comment_184187 my thoughts exactly. Nice drift, looks a bit moist tho... Welcome to rollaclub and best of luck with the project. Report
June 28, 200719 yr Author comment_184188 my thoughts exactly. Nice drift, looks a bit moist tho... Welcome to rollaclub and best of luck with the project. yea thanks mate...it was a bit wet but oh well...gotta make the most of what you've got hey Report
June 29, 200719 yr comment_184324 haha overrated slide in the 2nd pic ... u need a fk load of momentum and mega clutch kick action to get em goin .. looks like s superb effort :dance: Report
June 29, 200719 yr comment_184344 I love the interior. What Paint did you use? Is it just pressure pack or is real spray paint? I plan to do the same with my project (not the same colour though) Report
June 29, 200719 yr Author comment_184356 I love the interior. What Paint did you use? Is it just pressure pack or is real spray paint? I plan to do the same with my project (not the same colour though) thanks bro i just used a pressure pack to do it and then just covered it in clear coat for a bit of shine & protection....I'm thinkin about doing the whole interior white with maybe a grey or silver trim and get the car painted metallic blue....maybe one day Report
June 29, 200719 yr comment_184358 Nah... leave it like that. Its got a "Tuscan" colour scheme :dance: Report
June 29, 200719 yr comment_184404 skidding in populated residential areas is one of the dumbest things one can ever do... Report
June 29, 200719 yr Author comment_184423 skidding in populated residential areas is one of the dumbest things one can ever do... mate I'm 18 years old I'm young and stupid...but u gotta admit its one of the most fun things u can do Report
June 29, 200719 yr Author comment_184424 What is with the bonnet mate ? it came off my bros car which had a webber on it so it just helped with the airflow....I'm gettin it on mine next weekend so it'll actually do something instead of just sitting there Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now