Toyota Wreckers

200Boy

Members dont see this ad

Yeah I'm down at u pull it quite a lot, I've got an ae82 but most of the mods I want to do are with bits from other toyotas. Would be nice to find some ae101 brakes and a manual shifter, maybe a c52 box or some newer factory rims. But yeah, you'll never see any of those down at u pull it :)

Yeah I'm down at u pull it quite a lot, I've got an ae82 but most of the mods I want to do are with bits from other toyotas. Would be nice to find some ae101 brakes and a manual shifter, maybe a c52 box or some newer factory rims. But yeah, you'll never see any of those down at u pull it :evil:

ae101 brakes as in superstrut or non superstrut?

coz if you are after superstruts the calipers bolt on fine but the rotors will need machining to fit

http://www.twincam.info/index.php?showtopic=1063 <<< give this a read and all shall be revealled :D

after a gear box try paradise toyota on main north road they'll probably have a few

Just the standard aus delivered 101 brakes. I've seen that thread before, its on pretty much every rolla/toyota forum heh :evil:

well aust delivered is ae102 not ae101. and is it front brakes or rear brakes ur after?

if they are front brakes it will require the changing of the front wheel bearings and carriers as the ae102 has a 55mm center hole and the ae82 has a 54mm center hole.

best option for front brakes is the ae92gti/seca sx s2 brakes straight swap without the hassles of changing bearings and carriers.

rear brakes are just as easy coz both ae82/92 rear disc bolt up to the ae82.

plus one other thing to do is to change the brake master cylinder so that you have the right front and rear brake bias.

(hint i swapped to the gti discs alround but kept the original brake master cylinder so currently my car has more front brake bias and it is easier to lock the front brakes)