Where Is Dan?

chrisandliz

Just wanted to know if Dan is in the witness relocation, KIA, MIA or in a shit suburb that does not have internet (boring).

any one know the Answer or do i have to call Fox Mulder.

the truth is out there.

Chris

p.s. for you born in the 1990, thats the X files i'm quoting

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

well, I thought I'd post it up here Dan, as this could help the story out.

We have had a few meets;

1. The first was at my house. (sorry about the mess again boyz) had five or six turn out. mostly a Fwd turn out. Did have a nice ke10
  2. Hills to the sea, almost all 4a powered craft. The drive was nice but the chips where shite

Personally I have bought several rollas and sold some. Got a corona for parts. go a 4age to put in my ke70

hey Dan did I have the ae71 parts car when you had your accident? if not I have had;

• Ae71
  • Ke36 wagon
  • ke35 coupe
  • Corona Rt 132 (brake up grad parts)
  • Ae82 Seca (4age.daylie driver about to be "harvested")
  • Ae82 hatch (4age)

Apart from some new members, not much has changed in WA

Maybe you could tell us what happened to you?

If anyone has any news for Dan hit it up boyz

Chris

Haha good to see that i was loved :locked:

Nah, basically a series of events happened that can explain my absence from rollaclub for so long;

Firstly, I had an argument with a local member of this forum, of whom in my opinion was a total dickhead, who i had an argument with outside of the forum, continued into the forum and abused my position as region leader to 'get back at him' in a kinda childish manner. This was dead wrong, and I was suspended from the forum for a period of time.

Soon after that I moved out to gnangara. Bloody great place to live, I'm enjoying living *just* outside of the metro area, but the bloody telco's won't let us have broadband internet out here, and I'm too bloody impatient to live with 56k. I've lost contact with alot of the forums I've been associated with as a result of this, which really pisses me off. But hey, I guess thats the price I've gotta pay to live out here.

About a month after I moved out here I was smacked full blow across the head with a mallet at school by another dickhead student. This put a 6-8" fracture in my skull, permanent damage to my hearing and a ten day stay in the hospital. It rendered me pretty much useless for about 6-8 weeks because i couldn't concentrate on shit all - three months away from driving, drinking and operating machinery was the doctors orders. Shit happens.

So yeah. Thats where I've been since the start of the year. I haven't died, I'd never go on witness relocation and i'm not in jail. I'm just out here in Gnangara being a hillbilly haha. I've still got my rolla, its still not finished but I do have aspirations of completing the project soon. The way things are going, i'll probably get to race it for around six months, but thats the price I have to pay for my blatant laziness. Haha. I've still got my soob wagon, and yeah i'm still into fords and subi's :D

Gotta say that Chris is doing a legendary job as region leader, much better than I was/had/could of done. Good on ya mate.

So how the f@$k are ya WA?

Dan