Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

History Of The Corolla

Featured Replies

I am buying a 1976 Corolla wagen and am just starting to learn about older toyota's since I have been an avide vw guy for the longest time, does anyone have any links as to what the model numbers are and cars nicknames so I can make myself more familiar with the diferent models through out the years

  • Author

thanks for all the links today has been very informative, so it looks like the car I am planning on buying is a TE38LV-KDFA and as soon as I get it out goes the 4 speed and the carbed engine and in comes the silvertop t50. This site rocks I am enjoying the toyota forums way more than the vw forums I am used to

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.