Ke35 Coupe Tank Leaking

finally got the box and new clutch in the rolla was all ready to take for a strap jacked up the rear and put the wheels on. Then smelt fuel and there was a pin hole in the bottom of the tank. Leaking fuel out everwhere. Anyone else had this??? Any one got a coupe tank??? Opinoins???

Members dont see this ad
finally got the box and new clutch in the rolla was all ready to take for a strap jacked up the rear and put the wheels on. Then smelt fuel and there was a pin hole in the bottom of the tank. Leaking fuel out everwhere. Anyone else had this??? Any one got a coupe tank??? Opinoins???

well it looks like no one wants my ke35, so i might have a tank for you.

if you want to weld it you'll have to empty it completely and fill it with argon or Co2.

Chris

I have a hardtop fuel tank, surplus to requirements.

Nth side BNE. Six pack of Coronas will score it for you.

However, I'm in Adelaide until Monday morning. Yours if you want it.

done deAL MATE. Your a champion! you away already?

yeah my bro told me that one yesterday, a oldie but a goodie! I went to super junk and brought a fuel tank repait kit and patch it for the time being. Its working, no leaks. Went out tonight for the first time in months. Sorry mr supra/skyline but ur too slow ha h ah ah a the rolla was chewing em up!!!!