August 27, 200719 yr comment_194083 Hey hey, I want to get rid of the emissions on my 5k so can i get a 3k carby and put the 5k jets n shit into it and it run fine or will it still be too small ? Des :P Report
August 27, 200719 yr comment_194085 ran mine with a standard 3K carb. Went ok but was a little breathless up top. Had a nice lumpy idle though for some reason?????? Report
August 27, 200719 yr Author comment_194087 ran mine with a standard 3K carb. Went ok but was a little breathless up top. Had a nice lumpy idle though for some reason?????? Good enough for me, Now just need to find a 3k carby. Report
August 27, 200719 yr comment_194091 Hey hey, I want to get rid of the emissions on my 5k so can i get a 3k carby and put the 5k jets n shit into it and it run fine or will it still be too small ? Des :P You may find that the jets in the 3k carby are bigger then in the 5k. The only real difference that I found was the venturi chokes. I used a engraver and a wooden post to get mine out :P hope this helps Chris Report
August 30, 200719 yr comment_194603 I'm doing this on my 5k, its jsut working out the linkages on it as the ones i ahve are ke10 and ke20 so they ahve different accelerator cables Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now