Efi+5k

ANDY.H

Members dont see this ad
No offence, but go and do some research, we will not hand you all the info on a silver spoon...

no offence taken,but now that i have a few replies back i will try and do the research.but isnt what this forum is about asking questions?.i don't want nothing for nothing ,but if i can't ask first whats the point?

no offence taken,but now that i have a few replies back i will try and do the research.but isnt what this forum is about asking questions?.i don't want nothing for nothing ,but if i can't ask first whats the point?

There are lots of threads with the information about EFI on K motors on this website, If you took your time and had a good read then I'm sure you will be able to come back to us with a more specific question. There are lots of different options to take when converting to EFI so it is no good asking us what is going to be the best way for you.

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ne/K_Series/EFI

I'll point you in the right direction, The FAQ is the bible here, Make good use of it ;)

There are lots of threads with the information about EFI on K motors on this website, If you took your time and had a good read then I'm sure you will be able to come back to us with a more specific question. There are lots of different options to take when converting to EFI so it is no good asking us what is going to be the best way for you.

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ne/K_Series/EFI

I'll point you in the right direction, The FAQ is the bible here, Make good use of it ;)

ok, sorry if i don't sound as bright as most of the people on this site but i thought my question was valid.my specific question was where can i buy a bolt on efi to suit a 5k engine.having a ke30 myself i thought maybe what better site to go to, the rolla site itself -maybe i was wrong?.

You can't just go out and buy it new over the counter, All setups will usually be second hand unless you fabricate your own manifold to run its own single/quad throttle bodies. Do you intend on installing it yourself? What is your budget?, What do you want to achieve with having EFI?, Do you intend on turbocharging/supercharging the motor? There are a lot of questions you have to ask yourself before you can come to a conclusion of what way you want to go and asking us to decide for you isn't really the best idea as we have no background of your car.

The most simple way to get EFI on a K motor is a 4K-E setup or a 7K-E setup, As you haven't referred to either one in your first post I'm not aware of how much you know about these setups. Most of the info is in the FAQ link I posted, If there is something that is not there 99.9% of the population here would usually help to answer it for you.

You can't just go out and buy it new over the counter, All setups will usually be second hand unless you fabricate your own manifold to run its own single/quad throttle bodies. Do you intend on installing it yourself? What is your budget?, What do you want to achieve with having EFI?, Do you intend on turbocharging/supercharging the motor? There are a lot of questions you have to ask yourself before you can come to a conclusion of what way you want to go and asking us to decide for you isn't really the best idea as we have no background of your car.

The most simple way to get EFI on a K motor is a 4K-E setup or a 7K-E setup, As you haven't referred to either one in your first post I'm not aware of how much you know about these setups. Most of the info is in the FAQ link I posted, If there is something that is not there 99.9% of the population here would usually help to answer it for you.

thank you, now that i know i can't buy it over the counter.