Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Author

How do you know Mick danno?

 

On better news IVE FOUND AN AE95 :) :D ;) :) :)

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

this is even cheaper and i may be able to swap one of my other cars for it :)

this is even cheaper and i may be able to swap one of my other cars for it ;)

 

DO EEEEEET :) :D

hi all have not been on coz my computer is f@#k ill try to get on when i can

I should I should... but have just been informed we're moving house... which complicates some shit a little! :D :)

 

Gotta work everything out, farken weird shit life.

  • Author

lol sif...

 

spent all day @ the shed today

 

worked out after much anger and screaming that my engines not coming out of the top of my eninge bay...

 

so tomorrow I'm dropping out the cross member and jacking the front of the car instead...

Just rang Hi Tech earlier, and the ignitor has arrived, and will be installed today. They will then hopefully get it on the dyno today, but they've been having some dyno issues. Dave will now also be trying to correct the front suspension/steering, as he noticed the problem (bit hard not to), and since the car won't make it to it's booking in at L&S, I figure I may as well let Dave have a go.

 

So to answer your question in short - no, not yet. :)

Well, when it is tuned post up a graph for all to marvel at the mighty 4AGZE :)

  • Author

yeah FWD is the poop.

 

4WD will be even worse.. can just imagine how much of a btch my first clutch change is going to be :)

 

definately putting a new clutch on the motor before it goes into the wagoon

Was already planning on doing so. BTW, don't know if I mentioned it before, but when I looked at all the hoses to try and do the ABV mod, they didn't match up with the diagram I had, however, it appeared to me that someone has already done the mod, just using a slightly different method (I know that there at least two ways of doing it, but I've only got the diagram for one method). If this is correct and the ABV mod has been done, I'm hoping to crack 100rwkw. In fact, even if it hasn't been done, I'm hoping I won't be too far off that figure anyway.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.