Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

the stock twinky item has twin cam 16 written on it

 

 

no danno don't tell cars to get farked they will hate u forever

 

Cheers Adam for the rims

 

and how quick was that sc v8 hilux i couldnt pull away from it it got right up my ass

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah mate, life got in the way. got about 6-7 weeks left of year 12. So telling cars to giffarked until after that. Just not worth my time currently. Sucks, but eh. Not long!

Education, she is a biatch that is putah. But your mistress for now, rolla will understand. Is like lizard drinking dew off morning flower, ehum. Seen Karate kid, will explain it better than that. Afterwards get pornos and beer, education complete. Fall over and wake up 25years later like me, you poor poor sun of a biatch. This was just read over my shoulder and I now believe from the temperature drop that corolla or not things can get worse.

Edited by Sbox

Education, she is a biatch that is putah. But your mistress for now, rolla will understand. Is like lizard drinking dew off morning flower, ehum. Seen Karate kid, will explain it better than that. Afterwards get pornos and beer, education complete. Fall over and wake up 25years later like me, you poor poor sun of a biatch. This was just read over my shoulder and I now believe from the temperature drop that corolla or not things can get worse.

 

:locked: :D ;)

 

Hai Sensei!

and how quick was that sc v8 hilux i couldnt pull away from it it got right up my ass

I had to ease off the throttle when keeping up with it away from the lights. It sounded like he was giving it a fair bit after his burnout, but maybe not everything it had (otherwise it probably would have resulted in more wheelspin).

 

BTW, I've got a turbo car, a supercharged car, and a couple of naturally aspirated cars. I definitely don't like the way you have to wait for the power on the turbo'd car, but do like it when the power comes in. Don't like the fuel usage though. The naturally aspirated cars I have are only standard small capacity engines, so they are limited, but the instant throttle response is nice - but the Starlet needs to be strapped to get anywhere. The 4A-GZE is the nicest compromise I've got - reasonable torque, instant throttle response, nice power delivery. And because it's in a light car, it's quite fun.

I definitely don't like the way you have to wait for the power on the turbo'd car, but do like it when the power comes in. Don't like the fuel usage though.

 

I take it this is the GT4? The turbo technology is 10+ years old. By todays standards the turbos probably poorly matched to the motor. For instance my GTiR T28 doesn't come on song until 3700rpm. By comparison a brand new Garrett turbo around the same HP comes in at just under 3000rpm. Its a massive difference. I'm about to upgrade to a 470hp turbo (GTiR is 320) and the lag is virtually the same. Thats how far turbos have come in the past 10 years.

 

As for fuel economy...well the thing is 1.5 tonnes! and AWD! I get perfectly fine economy in the sillbeer (well...before I put the aftermarket ecu in, still hasn't been tuned).

 

I wont bother debating further caws it seems like you're firmly set in your ways.

ROFL, Gregor is a Darwinese Confucius.

 

I do love the feeling when a car comes on to boost, makes me happy in the pants. (Turbo psssht :D)

 

That being said, I had a blast in the MR2 instant power ftw ;). Also the whine is shweet.

 

SC V8 Hilux???? :locked:

yea the hilux was at powercruise.....

 

white FMIC side mount charger

 

yea i kept up with u off the lights (wen u were behind the lux) but from a roll on he got right up me i just couldnt pull away, he onli started to chase me after i went past and he saw my sc sticker

Doesn't ring any bells sounds like a bit of a beasty.

 

Is he buying the corolla Adam?

 

What happened last night?

hi

yeah that hilux was at power cruse it was fast too

but i think he got kicked off because he stopped on the hairpin to do a skid

steeve i think u missed it

if i remember it i think it was fairly early

its a very unique and fast ride.

 

he didnt buy the black rolla coz adam didnt wash it :locked:

'He' is a f@$kwit. I was driving towards my street last night when I suddenly see my Corolla come out in front of me. I started waving at them to turn around, thinking it was Alisson and she'd forgotten about the people coming around. It was actually the guy that came to look at the car - Alley had given him the keys and let him drive off!!! How f@$king stupid!?!?!?!

 

I was mega pissed at both the guy and Alley, as the car was filthy and I hadn't had a chance to wash it. After driving it, he said that he was looking at spending about $13,000, and I told him that I wouldn't be selling at that price, and wouldn't go below $14,000. I could, but I wasn't in the mood to do him any favours. If he decides to buy for $14,000 - great. If not, I really couldn't give a f@$k.

its a very unique and fast ride.

 

he didnt buy the black rolla coz adam didnt wash it :locked:

 

Yeah - it was pretty filthy. It's even worse now after my FWD dori-dori as I left home this morning. Mmm - handbrake & dust = fun. :D

Must be, only thing I can remember from powercruise was being extremely bored and getting bad ass sunburned lol. Ohh and "Elvis" to, the lime green turbo'd HQ :locked:

 

Damn adam thats pretty silly, we all make mistakes but.

 

FWD DORI-DORI FTMFW YO. Looking forward to the khana ;).

 

Take him for all he's worth :D. Tell him the things it can do, motorkhana/lap sprints etc ;)

Edited by Pure-SX

adam ur gunna get a bad reputaion in ur HOOD,

 

on another frigin anoying note

 

everyone I'm howard springs is gettin the shits will people doing skids/drifts/driving fast and u know what they hav decided its a small white kinda boxy MAZDA

 

first off all I'm a frigin TOYOTA mate

and i onli sound like I'm goin fast coz of the new zaust (he makes loud noise's hes goin fast!) and hmm i wonder whos the one doin skids sounds like a white hq v8, looks like white hq v8 but lets blame the lil mr2

 

end rant :/

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.