Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys on toymods say konis with ebachi springs and whiteline sway bars and trd bushes

and you could dump it on its guts for racing and showing of ahahah

5 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

5 Members: wasfishing, Sbox, Pure-SX, ae174agze, ancullen [RL]

 

WOW

 

um its alreadi dumped on its guts lol

Andrew shut up lol, turobing the ae82 is something I have always wanted to do, just that after being in alot of other cars changing my look on things a little, instead of upping the power, I will definetly be getting the suspension upgraded etc and go from there. A turbo ae82 would be fun though lol.

 

I can't lower my car at all. Exhaust scrapes on nasty speed bumps/driveways etc. I still have to fit my lip and side skirts.

 

I will show you the lip tonight Adam.

Edited by Pure-SX

You sure it wasn't a KE10 Corolla??? I know there's a white one of those getting around.

Thanks Stephen, I'll pick them up tonight (and give you a hand with the car).

Ditch the front CV's and go completely RWD. :) And yeah, I'll message you when I'm home tonight.

 

Will look at more pictures, but it had a funny rounded bonnet. On another note, did you ask Reese about the paint job?

Sounds like you all had a good time on Sunday.

GOT THE JOB WOOT

 

 

***********QUICK MR2 ON THE WAY***************

Congratulations mate when do you start? Will be good having someone in town for lunch etc lol. Now you can donate to the AE82 fund :)

He picked up a job in the govt, running errands etc, setting up for functions dropping govt. cars off blah blah blah

 

37000 a year :)

Same as myself, exept I sit at the computer all day :D

yeah ur pretty mutch on rollaclub all day aahahah

what u want is a ae71 with a 4agTe

He picked up a job in the govt, running errands etc, setting up for functions dropping govt. cars off blah blah blah

 

37000 a year :)

Same as myself, exept I sit at the computer all day :D

 

f@$ken Snaps! Awesome score Shane.

 

Damn you government working bastards. I hates joo all, muchos money for car expenditure!

Nah I am not going backwards :).

 

Things I have to get a quote for.

 

Suspension Work

Getting front lip+new bumper/sideskirts/new rear bar repainted or full respray

and secret squirrel business :D

things to get quotes for

 

********

******************

********

****

**************

******

*****

********

 

 

o looks like it wont let me type o well ull just have to wait n see!!!! not that u will be able to see much of it lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.