Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Sorry, it has to be then, as a mate of mine is leaving town on the 27th, so we figured we'd have it before he goes. I'll be taking the yellow Corolla, so even though I won't do well, it'll be fun. :P

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, long time no see!

 

So whats been happening around here?

 

I fly back up on the 18th of Dec, so that means i can make it to the motorkhana!

 

Just hope my car is still running after a year under the blue cloth...

Ah, I was considering cancelling the motorkhana, as we're holding Christmas at my house, so I'm going to have a lot of work to do. What if we held it on Boxing Day instead? I do have to work in the afternoon/evening, but we could have the event from about 9/10am onwards when it's nice and cool (better for forced induction :P).

is that aimed at me?????????

 

i wana come down but we'll see what the bank says.

Sup Ya'll, finally back on the net after moving house and other unrelated dramas.

 

In corolla news, I now I have one that runs which is better than having two that didn't. Yellow one has a HD clutch in it and a tailshaft thats not unbalanced like f@$k as well as some fooly sick wheels. ($2 spray can FTMFW!)

 

Probably catch yas around sometime.

Yeah I think I'll still grab one, things have changed a bit so not 100% sure now wtf I'm doing. Blergh. Will try sort stuff out.

A belated Merry Christmas to everyone. I'll get in early now with a Happy New Year though.

 

Where's your car Shane? Have you left it with that bloke that was helping you out with the boost issues?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.