Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

I'll be in with the ZZE122R (cause it looks like it won't be selling), and you're in with the AW11. I'm working on convincing Tim (the real Tim, not you Shane) to bring his blue AE82, and a bloke from Boost (I think his name's Ben) to bring his AE92 show car. Four cars would be a nice start, but the more the merrier.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see u danno now say yes!!

 

wikid Go the A-Dub!, That orange ae92?? coz that thinks nice as.

 

How goes the testin of the mr2 engine?

Well... having difficulty locating a healthy 4AGE... but if I have one by the time this heritage whatsit thingo is happening then I guess I might as well come out :P

I thought that AW11 halfcut had a good motor?

 

I'll need to know for certain in advance whether or not you'll be attending, and will need to know by Tuesday the 20th of March.

 

So did I... But turns out it's pretty shagged. 10PSI on cylinder 2 FTW.

 

I'll try my best to let you know before then.

Right. Either way I'm good, I'll try sort something out just spend the money and make it happen me thinks.

That'd be the best way. As long as you join in on the Heritage Day event, as we've now got BeeJay12 bringing his AE92 showcar along. ;) Pity I can't register the KE55, that way we'd have some muscle as well as a looker.

Edited by ancullen

hello adam i have the same engine as u........

 

Just in a better shell :D

 

 

And whats this you were sayin before about your race car replacment shell???? whats hapened to the ke55??

Hey adam i also wana boost my car to about 14psi, which is better to do bigger crank pulley or smaller supercharger pulley??

Cheers

My engine's from either an AE92 or an AE101 - so it's better. 170hp vs 145hp :D :yes: :)

 

I'm heading out this Saturday (it got delayed from Sunday just gone) to look at an AE71 shell. They have better rear suspension to start with, and a lot of AE86 bits bolt straight in (eg. coilovers, certain swaybars & strut braces).

 

As for getting 14psi, a smaller supercharger pulley would be an EXTREMELY expensive way of doing things, as the supercharger pulley has an inbuilt clutch that would need to be replicated. Apparently a particular model of Falcon has the right sort of pulley on it's aircon, but I'm not sure of the diameter or how easily it fits. The bigger crank pulley is the way to go, but at $675 it's quite expensive for the gain you're getting.

 

Remember you'll have to work out the ABV mod before putting the new pulley on, otherwise you'll get boost quicker down low, but it'll be limited to 8psi from earlier in the rpm range. Also, the ABV mod should make a difference without the bigger pulley, as max boost apparently comes on at 5,000 or 5,500rpm in the AW11, meaning that the last 2,000rpm or so has the boost limited to 8psi when it could be reaching as much as about 10-11psi.

:D

 

 

Aw dang. i want 14psi grr 175mm vrank pulley it is then hmmm where to get one cheap???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.