Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

You might be able to get it a bit cheaper direct from Nevo. I'm not certain though. If I was interested in one, I'd suggest going for a multiple buy discount, but I'm not at all interested in these anymore. Sorry.

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 284.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adam were did u get a microtech??? is it plug and play????

abv mod is so simple gona redo it 2moz.

hey all, finally signed up for rollaclub, I will be in the heritage cruise with the rollaclub, already said I would on boost :D when is this rollaclub cruise?

Shane - the Microtech came with the Corolla when I bought it. It's an MT-8 model, which is fairly out-of-date now, but since the car was apparently built in about 1998/1999, it's not too bad. It's even better when I found out the car apparently cost about $15,000 to build (probably including parts), but only cost me $1,500 to buy. :D

Stephen - welcome again, we're thinking about having a cruise on Saturday 31 March or Sunday 1 April, depending on when everyone's available. We also haven't yet decided whether we'll do something else as well as the cruise, or if we'll just go for a cruise and hang out and chat, etc. I'm up for anything, so you guys suggest what you feel like.

yeah same I'm up for anythin be nice to meet a few more rolla owners.

My plans for turboing the car are coming along nicely, found someone that can help me with the manifold woot. Now where can I get around $7,500 quickly :D

Adam!

Do you still have those two corollas for parts and what not? Were they KE30's or 55's?

A mate of mine has just bought a KE35 however the seller was nice enough to not mention that the windscreen was cracked...

Was hoping the windscreens from either of your two wrecks would suit, assuming the glass is still there.

hav found either a ke70 or ae71 for sale for $500 i think, if its a ae71 i might buy it and drop in a 4age as a drift project :D

Adam!

Do you still have those two corollas for parts and what not? Were they KE30's or 55's?

A mate of mine has just bought a KE35 however the seller was nice enough to not mention that the windscreen was cracked...

Was hoping the windscreens from either of your two wrecks would suit, assuming the glass is still there.

 

KE30's and KE55's are pretty much the same car. A KE35 is the fastback version though, but I think the windscreen is the same. Both have windscreens still in, and I don't think either of them have any cracks. However, I have never removed a windscreen before and I don't intend to start, so if your mate wants one, you and/or him will have to remove the screen yourself.

 

hav found either a ke70 or ae71 for sale for $500 i think, if its a ae71 i might buy it and drop in a 4age as a drift project :P

 

Sounds good. If it's a KE70, don't even consider buying it as it'd be a waste of time.

KE30's and KE55's are pretty much the same car. A KE35 is the fastback version though, but I think the windscreen is the same. Both have windscreens still in, and I don't think either of them have any cracks. However, I have never removed a windscreen before and I don't intend to start, so if your mate wants one, you and/or him will have to remove the screen yourself.

Sounds good. If it's a KE70, don't even consider buying it as it'd be a waste of time.

 

Sweetness. Will let him know asap.

Might ask a windscreen/glass place on the run down of removing a windscreen!

 

Agreed on the KE70's as well... stupid farken cars! :o :P

hey guys well my gf is looking at get a ae71 spirit that is advertised in the nt news he wants like 2500 for it which is ok but just wondering if anyone has been over the car or if some could check it out for me as i wont be coming up to darwin for about 4 weeks oh yeah its white and if she don't buy it i might :P only prob is has like 200 thousand k's but oh well nothing a 4age wont fix

Spotted adam in da starlet, did u see me???

Edited by wasfishing

spotted shane pretty much hanging out of the window waving to me sat night in town, man I tried to find you so we could have a chat lol but I couldn't find ya

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.