ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No because your car isn't 30 years old.

No because your car isn't stock

No because you drive your car more then 100km a week(They can't prove anything but still)

Sorry mate but pew pew your dead

they make u log ur km's gay as

I don't think the AW11 is modified enough for it to be an issue. The age is a problem, but in ten years it'll be right. And they CAN prove you do more than 100km/week through the log book, but also if you're spotted in that car on the road too often. And it's the club's responsibility to enforce the VCC registration rules, not the police or MVR. The club must report a breach of the rules to the MVR, and then a visit from the MVR to the registered owner is made and the rego is revoked.

Yes, this is the proper NT section of RollaClub on the forums. HOWEVER, RollaClub is not an actual registered club anywhere in Australia.

I would still encourage Corolla owners to remain RollaClub members - I was simply thinking how nice it would be to have a proper club, with insurance and all the other perks. It requires a lot of work, but I think it would be worth it. And the club would be open to anyone that wishes to join. If I were to get serious about forming a club, I'd first put it out there to all BoostCruising members (as well as some other locally used online forums) and see how many people turned up for the first meeting before going ahead with any actual formalities towards forming the club.

However, I don't think there's enough commitment in the Darwin car community for anyone to actually turn up regularly to meetings or provide any real assistance in running a club. For now I'll focus my energies on being region leader for RollaClub (not that that requires a lot of work - just answering Stephen's dumb questions :y:) and trying to put something back into NAMSC.

LOL @ cremation of food.

And you're right about the time not being available to do much else but RL. I'll be doing a little bit to help NAMSC, but nothing over the top. Just want to put something back into the club as I do take a little out by going racing.

• 7 months later...

I'm again raising the possibility of a Toyota club for the NT, except this time I'm pushing for it to happen. :lolcry:

If you have a Toyota and would be interested in joining a club of fellow Toyota enthusiasts, we will be holding a meeting on Saturday 28 June 2008 - location and time to be advised. We will be getting together to register interest and discuss the formation of an officially recognised club and what this involves.

If you wish to attend, please post a reply below stating as such. We would like to get some idea of numbers before the event. If you know of anyone that might be interested that doesn't read these forums, please let them know that they are also welcome to attend.

For more information, please contact Adam on 0407 232 099.

I am interested however 28th is probably not a good time as I have prior arrangements, I have a friends kids bday to attend, read good excuse for a feed/drink

28th of June or May, Stephen?

The meeting is to be held on the 28th of June.