Formal Nt Club

ancullen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motorsport House at Hidden Valley. Waiting to see if it's available - might not be due to Hidden Valley getting locked down for the V8's.

lol sif we need the meeting there...

whats wrong with a meet up on the foreshore on a sunday.... mmm potato man

lol sif we need the meeting there...

whats wrong with a meet up on the foreshore on a sunday.... mmm potato man

At this rate there may not be a meeting. Not really worth starting a club when I've only got 7-8 persons interested in joining. :hmm:

yeah mr potato is good

not like adams cooking i herd ahahahah

sounds good

:dance: I've discovered the benefits of cooking with oil since then. :lmao: And the sausages weren't that bad anyway.

Andrew, yes it does have to be a meeting. The whole idea is to form a Toyota club for the NT, not just a formal version of RollaClub.

Although, as stated, if I don't get more interest it's not going to happen anyway. :dance:

Yeah, Adam can't find them. :P I'll keep looking around as I'd like to find them before the Extravaganza.

I'm also hoping to garner more interest for a Toyota club at the Extravaganza - part of the reason I'm hoping we get a TRD. :P

I was going to post an update yesterday, but it didn't happen. :lolcry:

At this stage we only have around 10-12 persons who have expressed an interest in forming a Toyota club up here. Therefore it would not seem to be useful exercise to attempt to form a club at this stage if there are going to be so few members. I would suggest that twenty members would be a better starting point.

I will be attempting to get something published in the newspaper to attract interest, and if that is successful, then we can arrange a meeting. For now the meeting that was planned for the 28th is cancelled, which is probably better anyway, as the location I had planned is unavailable at this time. With any luck we will be able to get enough interest to have a meeting by the end of the year. I will be sure to give a few weeks notice before the meeting so everyone has a good chance to attend.