October 19, 200718 yr comment_204218 The glitter wheels on the Green Machine look the part in real life. When i first saw them at Peters, I thought....Hrmmm bit tacky. However now that they are on the car, I actually quite like them. Report
October 19, 200718 yr Author comment_204242 they are my bling :lolcry: air filter is done in that too... would deffinatly put bigger..more shiney ones on if i had money....(*cough* Chromies *cough*) Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204249 I noticed some Performance Challengers on Ausrotary. Its a bit of a drive, but bargin him down a little and they would look nice on your car. Ausrotary Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204268 light weight oldschool style rims are the way to go on the old rolla's! Say no to chrome! That being said, respect to you on the car! Report
October 21, 200718 yr comment_204505 Two great old beasts, i will hopefully have a few body repairs done on my 11 soon, May have to try and get all the Melb based KE-1X owners together for a photo shoot. stu. Report
October 21, 200718 yr comment_204529 Two great old beasts, i will hopefully have a few body repairs done on my 11 soon, May have to try and get all the Melb based KE-1X owners together for a photo shoot. stu. I think the man is onto something!!!!!!!! :) :D :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now