Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Lovely Pair

Featured Replies

LOL at chromies.

No chance chromies would look good on them.

 

Simmons would look decent tho

Maybe some OM's with white centres for the green one.

With a red wall painted on.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol sell me a set of hubbies off them?

the current rims look cool. but a black behind the grill would look better.

Nice set of intercooler teeth would be just as good :y:

Don't listen to them Brooke. The black wheels with chrome lips look good the way they are. Chrome wheels would look good if they were of the right type, eg. something old school.

 

Chrome jellybeans perhaps???

good on ya, Ive never owned a running KE10, sweet!

Don't listen to them Brooke. The black wheels with chrome lips look good the way they are. Chrome wheels would look good if they were of the right type, eg. something old school.

 

Chrome jellybeans perhaps???

 

Excuse me.... "them"? :P

 

I am the car stylist for all Brescani racings cars

 

I think i know what I'm talking bout mate :y:

I'm just saying chrome wheels would look good in my opinion. And if Brooke wants to go that way, then she should.

 

And she definitely shouldn't be listening to anyone with an inflated sense of self who seems to believe that their opinion is all that matters and that they are an expert on anything related to car design.

Excuse me.... "them"? :P

 

I am the car stylist for all Brescani racings cars

 

I think i know what I'm talking bout mate :y:

 

Isnt it Bresciani racings cars and don't they specialise in commodores?

  • Author

....By the way, the wheels arn't just black....they have rainbow metal sparkle all through them...

 

 

want some Gold rims for the Red one..

 

and want something bigger on the green one...

 

:y: take it easy guys.... no need to get upset with eachother... peace to all

 

brooke

Excuse me.... "them"? :P

 

I am the car stylist for all Brescani racings cars

 

I think i know what I'm talking bout mate :y:

 

arent you a teacher or something? thats why your selling your car, to go teach in japan lol.

"finished" since when is a corolla ever finished.

Cute little cars though, excellent work you have good taste :y:

nice set of wide 15" Black/gunmetal superlites!

Oh forgot to add, nice rides!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.