Which Diff And Ratio ??????

SKA80R

I am after a diff for my 4AGZE KE70.

I am using a T-50 gearbox,Standard Rolling Diameter wheels and a speedo (637RPM=1KM). What Diff ratio Is needed to keep my speedo true ?????

I originally bought a R31 Pintara Diff and have shortened one side.(4.1:1)

A few people I have spoken to have told me that they are not the strongest of diffs.

I would prefer to use a Toyota Banjo style diff.

From what I have read/Been told....I can use a T series diff.

The trouble is getting your hands on a sprinter diff :)

Can I use a T series from a RA60 Celica? Will it be to wide for my Rolla?

Can Anyone give me data on the Track and Ratios of Toyota Diffs Used In Australia????

What ever Diff I use....I need to be able to buy a LSD centre. Can anyone tell me what they have used?

NB...I need a diff with 4x114.3

Members dont see this ad
I would thought a Pintara would have the diff as it's Skyline counterpart. If not, just get a R31 Skyline diff and do the same to it as you did to the Pintara diff

I am pretty sure skyline R31 is 5 stud. The axle are 28 spline from memory

The R31 pintara is 4 stud which is a good thing ( I have 15x6 rims) but If you want a LSD diff...I would have to use a VN SS LSD center

Edited by SKA80R

R31 Pintara/Skyline diffs are the same size but Skylines have 28 spline axles where Pintaras have 25.

These are strong diffs, even the 25 spline ones. You are better off just to fit it and get a 25 spline Lokka centre from 4WDsystems ($600 new) and fit that.

don't waste your money getting a borg warner LSD they are crap.

If you break an axlw then you can get Skyline ones and a VN-VS 28 spline diff centre.

ADM AE86 had S series diff, T18's had the T series. Or you could get a 30 or 40 series (1978-1983) Hilux diff and fit that.