Is It Wrong That I Want This?

ancullen

As the title states, is it wrong that I want this for a tow vehicle:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=246240

For those of you that can't be bothered clicking the link, it's a 70's model Ford F100 ute with a 2003 5.4L Boss 260kW V8 in it. It's even got a five speed manual to back it up.

Ideally I want a 100 Series LandCruiser with a 2UZ-FE stroked out to 5.4L (there's a kit available) and a supercharger sitting in the vee. But this is already built, and WAY cheaper than the 100 Series.

That being said, I don't have nearly enough money for it at the moment, but I still find myself drooling over it. And I hate Ford F-series. There's just something so cool about this though...

Members dont see this ad

Thank you. And Capa blower kits look REALLY appealling. 480kW for 'just' $9,000. :y:

It'd be awesome to beat Commodores away from the lights in an old F100 - with a loaded car trailer on the back. :) I'd probably need the extra weight on the rear just for traction! And a big toolbox in the tray. 8S

f trucks are rediculous, I'm a carpenter and my boss loves them he bought me a XLT bronco with a 351 and that thind pulls wheelstands from a stand still he has a 2005 f250 7.8ltr turbo diesiel and hes upgrading in a month or so to the first 2008 twin turbo 6.4 litre it will be one of the only 2 in s.a paul

• 3 weeks later...