October 24, 200718 yr comment_205086 As the title states, is it wrong that I want this for a tow vehicle: http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=246240 For those of you that can't be bothered clicking the link, it's a 70's model Ford F100 ute with a 2003 5.4L Boss 260kW V8 in it. It's even got a five speed manual to back it up. Ideally I want a 100 Series LandCruiser with a 2UZ-FE stroked out to 5.4L (there's a kit available) and a supercharger sitting in the vee. But this is already built, and WAY cheaper than the 100 Series. That being said, I don't have nearly enough money for it at the moment, but I still find myself drooling over it. And I hate Ford F-series. There's just something so cool about this though... Report
October 24, 200718 yr comment_205087 p.s. I want to marry my sister. Whatever floats your boat I guess.... :) Report
October 24, 200718 yr Author comment_205091 Bastard. :) Anyway, there's nothing wrong with wanting to marry your sister when she's this hot: GRR baby!!! Report
October 24, 200718 yr Author comment_205092 Added bonus - if I buy the truck, I could actually take her out of the house every now and then! Report
October 24, 200718 yr comment_205129 All that truck needs is a nice set of 20"s. It looks funny with those tiny little 15s. Report
October 25, 200718 yr Author comment_205171 Thank you. And Capa blower kits look REALLY appealling. 480kW for 'just' $9,000. :y: It'd be awesome to beat Commodores away from the lights in an old F100 - with a loaded car trailer on the back. :) I'd probably need the extra weight on the rear just for traction! And a big toolbox in the tray. 8S Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_205244 bugger that, get the older one, early sixties, step side tray for the win :) and nothing beats a worked 383 :y: Report
October 25, 200718 yr comment_205324 f trucks are rediculous, I'm a carpenter and my boss loves them he bought me a XLT bronco with a 351 and that thind pulls wheelstands from a stand still he has a 2005 f250 7.8ltr turbo diesiel and hes upgrading in a month or so to the first 2008 twin turbo 6.4 litre it will be one of the only 2 in s.a paul Report
October 26, 200718 yr comment_205348 adam thats things crazy and if u buy it u have to much money, i want a 80 series cruiser with the turbo deisel, perfect tow vehicle and offroader Report
October 27, 200718 yr comment_205503 raw, i wouldnt be complaining :y: find an earlier one, and make him buy it for you. then drop the motor in that :) wish my boss bought me a ute lol Report
November 12, 200718 yr comment_208836 kind of $$$$..... and with a smallblock its realy $$$$ jayson Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now