Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Suspension For Ae71

Featured Replies

I have 6kg coil overs with Monroe's inserts, and the rear has cut old pedders springs and monroe gt gas commodoore shocks. Handles great. I estimate the spring rates to be 6kg front (confirmed) and 2.5kg rear. Hooks up great and puts power down. Bugger all body roll too. You need a tiny bit and thats what I have got. Its a really good traction based setup.

  • Author

hrmmm

ajps only make 4,6,8 what u reccon 6s in the front and 4's in the rear

 

what shocks stroke or normal

Edited by ae174agze

hrmmm

ajps only make 4,6,8 what u reccon 6s in the front and 4's in the rear

 

what shocks stroke or normal

 

Repco has a short stroke option for ae71 in their catalogue. Its actually a commodoore shock. Other than that, a 6kg,4kg combo is the standard combo people go for. I thought AJPS caould get any rate custom wound?

  • Author

yeah they do but its a litte bit more expensive what whould u reccon for custom rates

Thats what I'm running in a 1200kg silvia and trust me its FAR too stiff even for the track. Try something more like 5/4 with good dampers.

 

I should have mentioned, its a drift setup. For a street/hills setup, i would run 6/4.

 

I'm running 7kg front and 6.5kg rears. I will be getting some 8kg for my coilovers eventually. And then swaybars, cator rods, 4 link etc.

Edited by ae71neo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.