Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke36 Wagooooon "wagsy"

Featured Replies

  • Author

I only have a couple pics...and they are on my phone, which I need to put on my pc, then bring them somewhere with internet and post them....Will prob have pics, and video tomorrow

  • Replies 97
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tis gonna be a nice wagon, good work :P

 

(looking forward to pics)

  • Author
tis gonna be a nice wagon, good work :P

 

(looking forward to pics)

 

Thanks mate :D

 

Ok, well here's the pics of rust repairs.

 

This is what the rust looked like.

post-632-1197351587_thumb.jpg post-632-1197351599_thumb.jpg

 

My old KE30 nicely donated some metal :yes:

post-632-1197352081_thumb.jpg

 

Then I cut this out

post-632-1197351685_thumb.jpg

 

Which left a nice clean hole to work with

post-632-1197351724_thumb.jpg

 

We had to put two bends in the new piece to match the folds in the guard :yes:

post-632-1197351773_thumb.jpg

 

My mate going crazy with the welder

post-632-1197351794_thumb.jpg

 

All welded

post-632-1197351818_thumb.jpg

 

How it sits now, got through rego...will clean it up later.

post-632-1197351853_thumb.jpg

 

This is the other side, I didn't get too many pics of this side as I was sick of taking pics and just wanted it done. This side looks heaps better now, but I haven't got any newer pics of it. Big thanks to Thomo for welding this side in for me :yes:

 

post-632-1197352120_thumb.jpgpost-632-1197352135_thumb.jpg

 

 

 

More pics soon

  • Author

Ok more pics...sorta random ones.

 

My poor old KE30

 

post-632-1197353584_thumb.jpg

 

Then while I was washing the wagon at the car wash, this guy tried to swap it for this...I kindly turned him down

 

post-632-1197353664_thumb.jpg

post-632-1197353680_thumb.jpg

post-632-1197353698_thumb.jpg

 

And here is the beast that kindly donated me an engine...

 

post-632-1197353757_thumb.jpg

post-632-1197353774_thumb.jpg

post-632-1197353794_thumb.jpg

post-632-1197353848_thumb.jpg

 

Transporting 5K to new location to swap it :P

 

post-632-1197353881_thumb.jpg

 

Didn't really bother taking any pics while swapping the engine....everyone knows what that looks like..I didn't get a chance to take any vids yet either, so I will get some decent pics of the engine in the car and video of it running etc soon...It's SO much fun to drive now hehe

Looking good, nice rust repairs, looks like this wagon will also come in very handy for moving stuff as well..

looking good,

 

whats the story with the coupe ?

any plans for it?

ooooh... the coupe....

 

 

"Don't mention the war... I did, but I think I got away with it."

 

Anyone here old enough to know what Fawlty Towers is will get that joke. :P

  • Author

The coupe's life has expired....end of story!!

 

 

The wagon however, is just beginning

 

looking good,

 

whats the story with the coupe ?

any plans for it?

  • Author

And a special thanks to Sammo for all his help with the engine swap :lolcry:

  • Author

So I have been slowly organising things for my next lot of nights off work.

 

I finally received my first LED interior light from ebay, which I have put in, but I had to "modify" the light fitting to accept it, which I am not happy with and will be changing when I get the other 40LED light. I love the light put out by the LED interior light though.

 

I am heading down the south coast for xmas with my family, and while I am down there, I will be putting my seats in, along with cleaning a bunch of stuff up that has been bothering me with the car. I will also put the horns in, both normal air horns and the musical ones.

 

I have also lined up a guy to fit the exhaust off the KE20 for me :o And will possibly take the wheels down and get them on the car too, and poosibly temporarily lower it until I get my new springs (Thanks to the biggest legend on this site..Kangaroosa)

 

I should also get time to fit my 4 door central locking :yes:

 

 

Next step will be alarm and I will prob get the 5K tuned and get a current power figure. Also hunting a 5 speed for it too. Will post pics when I returneth to the Nations Capital.

 

So far I am extremely happy with this wagon, and with the new engine it is just a joy to drive. It has already come in handy so many times having a wagon :hmm:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Yuck.

 

 

So....I didn't get as much done as I had planned...I got the seats in, and both sets of horns done. The musical ones aren't as loud as I hoped...but they are still annoying enough :y:

 

Now the f@$kin manifold gasket is stuffed and it's barely running, so I have to change that tomorrow....I am getting very sick of working on cars grrr

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.