Palmy's 55'

Palmy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah go Ebay. You can pick up the sets pretty cheaply. I bought one for my hardtop for around $150 and I got front and rear windshield, boot seal and two door seals.

And if the seller hasn't got anything listed just ask them, who knows, they might be able to do you a deal.

ah ok then, havent' really considered ebay, i checked out rare spares a lil while back and i was lookin at around $900 for the 4 doors, boot and i think front n rear windscreen :D

will check out ebay pretty soon

anyway here are some pics of the car out in the daylight, pics still show the colour poorly (half way back together)

post-4054-1249296358_thumb.jpg

post-4054-1249296390_thumb.jpg

post-4054-1249296419_thumb.jpg

post-4054-1249296471_thumb.jpg

needs to be black behind there i rekon. Note the new horn, accidentally broke terminals off 1 of the old ones lol

Edited by Palmy

• 2 weeks later...

i have full chrome ke30 bumpers to put on it. is it possible to adjust them so they line up on the car??

the front bumper pushes to the right way too much and rubs on the LH quarter panel (allready chipped paint, F**K!!)

any ideas or help on this would be awesome!!

• 5 months later...
i have full chrome ke30 bumpers to put on it. is it possible to adjust them so they line up on the car??

the front bumper pushes to the right way too much and rubs on the LH quarter panel (allready chipped paint, F**K!!)

any ideas or help on this would be awesome!!

Your bumper is bent?