Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise Soon???

Featured Replies

Hey, ive got my Ps now and cars running good just wondering if there are any cruises comeing up soon in Adelaide?

Cheers Josh

  • Author
YES!!!!

The Rollaclub Christmas Party,

Sunday December 2nd in the Barossa Valley!

It will be a fantastic day, so please come along!

Read the thread!

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=14305

 

Cheers

 

KJ :-)

oh i leave for my end of school trip 2 canberra sunday so i wont be able to make it

any other cruises coming up. JAC one is soon aint it. I'm looking forward to bringin my girl out after shes fixed. (holidays now dent gets fixed sometime in the next couple months) and yeah windows tinted and everything. can't wait to bring her out so let us know of any cruises.

Good to hear Murderess :D JAC should be good if it goes ahead though :hmm:

  • 1 month later...

nudge nudge. any one gonna do a rolla cruise. my car is all ready and so am i. someone. plan one alreadyy!!

I've just gained my KE55. I'm up for a cruise once it's registered, but I'm only avaliable on particular days (usually early in the week).

yeah ay I'm up 4 a cruize just got a rolla and would like 2 see what the others look like l8a

during week isnt good for alot of people. due to work school. I'm thinkin the weekend is the best choice for most.

during week isnt good for alot of people. due to work school. I'm thinkin the weekend is the best choice for most.

yeah thats kool only just got my rolla and would be mad 2 go on a cruize can u let us no whent heres gonna be 1 ill be there

during week isnt good for alot of people. due to work school. I'm thinkin the weekend is the best choice for most.

The traditional Sunday works for me most weeks.

Shithouse-connection induced double-post.

Edited by Sabmac

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.