January 10, 200917 yr Author comment_306401 jason your a dick! lol ok update!!! thanks very much to Ryan (SLO-030) today! started on shaving my rear vents! as far as i got with the welding other side suss the rust!! Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306404 I've changed my mind, I think you should leave the vents. :( Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306409 I almost cried taking an angle grinder to a rolla :(. 67Rolla-Ken: don't SAY THAT :wink: Report
January 10, 200917 yr Author comment_306411 I've changed my mind, I think you should leave the vents. :( what why?? too late now!!! it'll be fine!!! i will get it right don't you worry!!! Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306412 what why??too late now!!! it'll be fine!!! i will get it right don't you worry!!! cus he's being a funny bugger :wink: Luc seems to have the skills and tools to get it right. Will look good i reckon :( Report
January 10, 200917 yr Author comment_306425 jason your a champ! LOL oh well we'll get heaps more done tomorrow!!! Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306428 jason your a champ! LOLoh well we'll get heaps more done tomorrow!!! No ya wont. you'll be at my place doing my guards while i sit back with a coldy :( Report
January 10, 200917 yr Author comment_306431 bahaha!!! i've said before i'll help you!!! lol you've got the template!!! just get some guards!!! Report
January 10, 200917 yr comment_306436 i don't have enough room to get the guards :( Let alone the K50 I'm picking up tomorrow :wink: Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306544 leave the finished ones at my place! i swear you'll get em back :( Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306548 I'm sure it will look great, I was just kidding. Sorry :( Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306604 If you change your mind about the vents you can put in Hardtop vents :( lOl So is the fuel filler moving too?? Or was it just rusty?? Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_306607 you could see day light when you held the cut section up to the sun :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now