Wide Body Ke 70

mungi mods

Members dont see this ad

I saw this car as it was a work in progress. Its amazing. He has made so much space under there. 205/50 is a pretty decent rolling diameter to slam like that, and at that offset on an 8 its even more amazing. Legal too, its under the gaurds.

My only question is, when you gonna make some moulds and start glassing these? I reckon there would be a few dozen takers.

Here's a link for those interested...

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/board/in...1408&st=920

I've been watching this thread regularly, I think it's an excellent concept and I just hope they execute it properly. I've been planning to do this for a little while now on my old AE71 sedan (roughly 3-4 inches all guards, similar style to a 22B), once I've got a cheap shitty pano worthy of cutting up for the coupe conversion. I bought my current pano off ebay without looking and it turned out to be too nice to chop up into little pieces:( I was going to do it but my brother talked me out of it.

• 1 year later...

been there did that.......

new car under way more obese, bigger wheels, more offset , mucho dish ....

same concept as above slightly different execution.

the one that is half done swallows a 16 x 8 meshie and makes it look like a stocko rim in there.......

close thread

Edited by mungi mods