Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10/11 Strut Tops

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I know its a long shot but would anyone here have made a set of adjustable strut tops for their ke10/11 rollas? If so does anyone have any cad files or plans however rough they may be? Pics would also be useful.

 

Also plans for a home made adjustable strut brace would also go down well! or pics etc

 

If not i guess ill be undertaking this myself and when done ill post the plans etc.

 

cheers

Edited by Mr_1200

I believe Stewart Ford did adjustable tops on his sprinter??

you may have to get searching through the yahoo groups oldcorollas files.

here is link: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/oldcorollas/

 

failing that maybe contact stew himself, he's on toymods a bit.

he'll come under the name 'oldcorollas'

 

Scott.

mate, I'm gathering you are looking at making some up?

 

if you do go about it, let us know, i'll buy a set for sure.

 

EDIT - I just looked at that drawing, and I could have that in solidworks or DXF format tomorrow night. I think I will email that to a laser cutter bloke I know as well and see how much it will cost me.....

 

EDIT AGAIN - Damn, Stewarts drawing doesnt have the PCD, and I don't have my car on me. have to wait.....

Edited by philbey

  • Author

yeah ill be making some when i get the time. My subaru has the motor and box out at the moment and it seems to be taking up most of my time! So it may be a while to begin the strut tops but ill get there sooner or later...

  • 5 weeks later...
yeah ill be making some when i get the time. My subaru has the motor and box out at the moment and it seems to be taking up most of my time! So it may be a while to begin the strut tops but ill get there sooner or later...

 

You can use strut tops made for KE2x/TE2x you will have to oval out the holes a bit, the spacing is a few mm larger.

  • 3 months later...

Good to hear from a Canuck enthusiast.

Where would we get the KE20 ones you mentioned?

Thanks,

Kev

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.