Hello

kiwi

Members dont see this ad

Oh for crying out loud, there's a thread that's been going on for AGES in the Events and Cruises section (logically), IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO FIND, it's not even hidden or on page 2 or anything, it's right there near the top of page 1...

And no, I'm sorry, but we aren't going to go messaging every single member on Rollaclub about upcoming events, that's just not going to happen. Especially since there are about a billion members here and only about a dozen actually post.

You want to come to events, look at the Events section. Someone talks about an event that's supposed to be happening, check the Events section, chances are it's there. If it's not there, hey maybe it's in the Track Talk section. Not there? Then maybe ask. Hell, I've even put a link to the go-kart thread on page 1 of this thread...

Yeah sorry i kept talking about my exhaust, ha ha ha, nah one of my rollas has the 3 inch but it is also running a 2.0 ST141 engine, but the one that is driven every day just has a 2 1/4 dump pipe, the other is the toy, I will get sum pics and put it on the website. If Thats alrite. Thanks for all the info on the stickers 2. :) :dance: