Chalk

I'm a new member and thought id say hi to all the members out there,my names Chris and am orignally from NZ(please on sheep jokes)

Have just recently got myself a 1976 KE35 coupe after wanting one for years, theyre very rare in NZ,but have owned alot of kp Starlets,ke70 sedans and wagons,including a 2 into 1 burnout 4 door ke70 wagon with a 12abridgeport and no rear brakes,still have a wagon in NZ with a fully worked 5k and 5spd,corona lsd diff,and has had a baremetal rebuild.

But back to the new toy,below are some photos

At the moment it has a 3k-h in it,a 5spd gearbox with the previous owner telling me he used a ke70 sedans box,sony headunit,front and rear speakers,

13" wide rim mags???(don't know the brand of them) and a decent alarm system,and a bit of rust

In the next few months,paint and panel will be done,lowering all round,up grade of brakes,shocks,and rubbers,if $$$ allow a better diff as well,maybe down the road I'm might bring my 5k from NZ over to drop in her.Will update as i progress.

Just wondering if any get togethers/cruises are coming up here in perth? Like to get out and meet some of the locals.

post-4895-1199499016.jpg

post-4895-1199499047.jpg

post-4895-1199499065.jpg

Edited by Chalk

Members dont see this ad

What are you talking about, some of the best Australians are from NZ :P

Choice ride bro, welocme to the Rolla Club. Any friend of a rolla is a friend of mine

Say you would not be from the Midland area? Saw a car like yours at the big w car park

As for the cruizes, we could hold a come and meet "Chalk" cruize. lol

Chris

Hey there Chris,Good name :P

The car hasnt been out since i bought it,have spent 5 days of polishing and general tidy up :P

Lol yeah like the idea of a get together just for little ol me :) like to see others rides and ideas,

anyone else from W.A keen for a meet and cruise?

Chalk

Hey there Chris,Good name :P

The car hasnt been out since i bought it,have spent 5 days of polishing and general tidy up :P

Lol yeah like the idea of a get together just for little ol me :) like to see others rides and ideas,

anyone else from W.A keen for a meet and cruise?

Chalk

How long have you had it?

I'm always up for a cruize, but from where and when? what area are you from?

Chris

hey guys,keen as to meet everyone so they can check out the lil beast,have had it 4 about 3 weeks now,gave it a wash,an polish,cleaned the engine bay and currently touching up the interior at the moment :fuzz:

Did have photos of everything ive done so far but someone stole my camera :bash: so photos might be awhile but will try my best :)

Chalk

Edited by Chalk