January 12, 200818 yr comment_219700 hi my name is scott and i am looking for rolla members on the sunshine coast :fuzz: Report
January 12, 200818 yr comment_219705 I think we are having a drought at the moment. There seems to be very little amounts of active members in Brisbane and both the coasts lately. We need to recruit some. Report
January 13, 200818 yr comment_219869 I'm on sunny coast, and i know of two others on here too, corollaandy, and dragongoddess i think... Report
January 21, 200818 yr Author comment_222153 I'm on sunny coast, and i know of two others on here too, corollaandy, and dragongoddess i think... where do you like to hang around Report
January 21, 200818 yr comment_222172 Well scott, atm i am "not a suitable person to be holding a licence". :hmm: but the rola will be back and better then ever in a few months. What is your ride? Report
January 23, 200818 yr Author comment_222665 :D Well scott, atm i am "not a suitable person to be holding a licence". :thumbsup: but the rola will be back and better then ever in a few months. What is your ride? thats got to suck (Y) my ride is a ae82 1985 csx 4door hatchback i'm trying to do as a project i got it off my bro for $500 :cool: Report
January 23, 200818 yr Author comment_222668 I think we are having a drought at the moment. There seems to be very little amounts of active members in Brisbane and both the coasts lately. We need to recruit some. i have a guy that is a mech mainly working on rollas and camrys and has a few other clients he would tell about the club :thumbsup: Report
January 25, 200818 yr Author comment_223254 I'm half an hour away from sunshine coast which way north south Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_224728 heya. I'm from the sunny coast too. buderim. what you got planned for your automobile?? richie.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now