January 13, 200818 yr comment_219968 Can some body tell me what the proper colour is For a 3K block in a '74 KE20. I have one that is red and one that is aqua? Report
January 13, 200818 yr comment_219975 Can some body tell me what the proper colour is For a 3K block in a '74 KE20. I have one that is red and one that is aqua? Hi mate, my early KE20 has an AQUA coloured block (early 3K with BigPort head). I beleive it is the Original engine. Hope this helps. Report
January 13, 200818 yr comment_220016 Yeh, and if anyone knows a good high temp paint colour for (ie brand and colour) that looks close to original that would be great too! otherwise, I'll just go black! haha. Report
January 13, 200818 yr comment_220032 Early KE20 3K's were green, and the engine number was halfway along the block. Late KE20 3K's were red, with the engine number towards the front of the block. ....... or vice versa. You'll notice when you have a look. 8/ 74 would more than likely be the red one. Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220408 Mine is a 74 3k with bigport and engine number at the front which is a aqua colour. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now