January 14, 200818 yr comment_220399 MSCT Drift practice day 23th feb Symmons. Early notice for the drift practice day (simon) at symmons. MSCT web site See you all there. Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220403 now the big question is, will the car be done buy then? i know my license wont 8/ Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220422 MSCT Drift practice day 23th feb Symmons.Early notice for the drift practice day (simon) at symmons. MSCT web site See you all there. 8/ :jamie: Now all I need to do is get the correct date tattoed on my forehead (backwards ofcourse) so I make it!! :y: Your car or mine Casey? That date, I can pretty much garentee my car will be ready for, pushing it for powercruise now! :wink: :hmm: Better get the T50 in too by then I suppose, either that or take about 6 spare k40's with me! :) Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220425 i might just get it fixed and not get anything for my birthday, 26TH OF FEB!!! Report
January 15, 200818 yr comment_220428 Australia day boy! that reminds me.......about to bump up a post from last year. 8/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now