My $400 Bargian

p_schrapel

hey guys i recently brought about a month ago a white ke15 sprinter ke15 sprinter for a new project car. this thing was pretty much stock with a burnt out interior and that someone had jsut lowered. ive now just raised it up and just wondering how much one of these things is worth as I'm might be going an engine conversion. the only rust on it is a tiny hole in the firewall and i a hole in the top left guard the size of a pin hole. other than that its just surface which is getting fixed now. also in a couple of months once registered and its grown on me a bit more ill be putting a 4g63 engine which my mate is giving me for nothing with a turbo setup just becuase he wants to see how hard it will go and see it get up and move. thanks heaps guys ill keep u guys posted on how things go if wanted aswell

post-4822-1201682836_thumb.jpg

post-4822-1201682851_thumb.jpg

post-4822-1201682862_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yeah i told the bloke they werent worth that much and said hey look there is rust and no interior and u will get just about nothing for it so he said yeah $400 i work with the person and i told him that when all original i should get $4000 with no rust and new white paint job. the paint job is costing me nothing just paint thinners and everything else so its a bargain

It horrors me to think that such a fine example of a rare and desirable car such as this would be cut up and have a shitsubishi motor put in it.

I agree with the lads - personally i would rather see it with a nice hot 3K with the original twin carbs and restored to standard with the exception of lowering, whitewalls etc

Nice score - i'll give ya twice what you paid for it ;)