Interesting Things Happen When You Have Time On Your Hands

Members dont see this ad
Ha, The KE55 loved the wet grass the other day, There is shit loads of room too, Heres some pics of rain from the other day:

post-1373-1201963348_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1201963326_thumb.jpg

Brassel is probably somewhere North? Guessing? Of Brisbane?.

South-East area needs more rain. Well... more rain in the catchment areas anyway!

When I get bored and it was wet the other day I poped out to my mates electro plating shop to do some fun shit. Pic below.

post-1811-1202209695_thumb.jpg

But above I did multi colored spark plug tubes and gloss black water housings for K motor rolla so looks hot.

But What isn't in the pictures I took my tool box from work. 3 draw fold top quite large unit there and CHROME dipped it ;) So I have a 100% gloss shiny chrome tool box at work. Beats the original GHEY snap on red that it was..lol

Will get a picture of that laters :y:

And this is me just getting a red spark plug tube out of the DIY anodizing setup I made at home...MMM FRESH HOT METAL PARTS :bash:

post-1811-1202209819_thumb.jpg

Cameron

Brassel is probably somewhere North? Guessing? Of Brisbane?.

South-East area needs more rain. Well... more rain in the catchment areas anyway!

Nah man in ipswich (west of brisbane by 25-30mins), I'm only about 15 mins from wivenoe and as usaul it pissed down all day today and yesterday, I got drenched yesterday when i walked to the shop, This is a pic of a pathway bridge that i walk across:

post-1373-1202210545_thumb.jpg

I live in brassall and we certainly aint in a drought here, It also likes to rain whenever i get my yard mowed or when i mow it, I hardly ever see a dry patch of ground here.

^^^Umm i was saying^^^

Today it finally stopped raining but was still overcast, The grass was wet but damn it needed doing, 2 strips later it started spitting so i kept mowing until the rain got heavy, I still need to do the right hand side, the back, the front and the footpath, Maybe tomorrow:

post-1373-1202307519_thumb.jpg

Found another legless lizard but this one didnt get cut up by the mower:

post-1373-1202307561_thumb.jpg