4age Turbo Ke70 Skid Pig

KE70's are cool

Members dont see this ad
not sure if i would be running it yet will see when i have the motor in, if it does fit and piping is easy then i will be cutting a slit the size of the and bending that part of the bonnet up and welding side bits to that, (maybe) should be interesting, i like your setup roo looks quite the goods!

cheers, depending on setup that normal where the air filter is, if you going to mod the bonnet might aswell use the stock top mount then piping will be real short

4agze ftw!

Edited by Roo

little update and questions.

Got my new lightend flywheel on with a new HD clutch.

image047bv2.jpg

little bits added on including sc

image048xm7.jpg

question, the clutch fork doesnt seem to fit the thrust bearing? which one is wrong?

image049bb7.jpg

also got the crossmember in, steering rack problems tho, its an ae86 rack and crossmember but the rack clamps are really hard to put on? i can't get one of them on because it wont reach? why is this so? (using ke70 rack clamps)

image050jr4.jpg

any help would be good, thanks

i have the old alt bracket still, not sure what i should do about that tho? can you mod the old one to suit RWD? is the stock ze one ok?

yea i will post up the way i did mine tomorrow, piss easy all you need is a angle grinder and a thread tap

i chopped the standard 4agze bracket and use abit of my 4k alt mount work sweet as with lots of adjustment

also throw out bearing is incorrect, you will need a rwd one, just get a ae71 bearing

Edited by Roo

• 4 weeks later...

some updates.

Chrome bumpers:

image003oi5.jpg

image002wo0.jpg

Corona control arms with new bushes and ball joints:

image004bo8.jpg

Turbo manifold:

image006gt5.jpg

Turbo manifold fitted - fits great!

image008ed2.jpg

The intake ports look like they have had some work done to them, there are lots of die grinder marks:

image009cw6.jpg

Who said girls arnt good at doing car stuff? my gf polished both bumpers today, rear one is overrated but the front has a few dings lol damm didnt get front one pic lol.

image012jl7.jpg

image013sa6.jpg

also i have bolted up the motor properly along with the gearbox crossmember, (thanks dave!) tailshaft is dummed up but i rekon it will fit smile.gif didnt have time and energy to jack the rear up so thats next weeknds job to finish under the car.

i grinded the firewall too and sliped with the die grinder and got a brake line! lol need a left and right now sad.gif.

its SLOWELY getting there tho!

RWD small port cut and shit manifold tommorw thanks to GAVATRON! he has sick c**t parts all around!

i got new gaskets for the motor and they say ae92 and ae9* and they fit the motor wich is a small port MAP sensored motor, late model AE92 engine? I'm still to figure it out to get the right loom! some one help!

cheers

thanks trav! :P yeah shes getting there but I'm happy about the progress I'm making, i like working on it and thats why its coming along together faster then i throght!

More updates:

Got a huge front mount intercooler (way to big):

image031tn8.jpg

image022po2.jpg

image028zo7.jpg

The hole in the firewall for the hydrolic clutch master cylinder:

image032vq1.jpg

Everything under the car is all bolted up sweet:D

image027eq3.jpg

RWD cut and shut small port intake manifold:

image014ta0.jpg

image023kn0.jpg

image024io6.jpg

On my ze TB can i use it still?

This part of it hits the manifold:

image025vz4.jpg

image026nu3.jpg

can i take it off and block it or is it important? lol

cheers

That bit with the 2x hose coming out of it is the ICS (idle control solenoid).

If you're using an aftermarket computer then YES you can remove it (AM ECU probably won't run it properly anyway), then just crack the throttle like 1% percent to make it idle and re-calebrate the TPS. :P

This is what I did with my 7ke TB, and just made a little plate to cover it.

• 6 months later...