Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is My Wagon Rare

Featured Replies

hey all, just starting to do some research into doing up my wagon, its a four door ke26. having trouble finding pictures and info on the dam thing!

 

HELP!!

hey all, just starting to do some research into doing up my wagon, its a four door ke26. having trouble finding pictures and info on the dam thing!

 

HELP!!

Uncommon more than rare. If it was a 2 door on the other hand........

 

There aren't that many left, hopefully I will own one soon.

 

Cheers, Ian

Uncommon more than rare. If it was a 2 door on the other hand........

 

There aren't that many left, hopefully I will own one soon.

 

Cheers, Ian

 

the 2 doors are rarer than the proverbial rocking horse shit.

There's a KE26 Panel Van that may be coming up for sale soon(may-June) in SE Qld. I'll keep ya posted when more info comes to hand.

Yes these are fairly rare in today's era.

Your wagon model is a ke26.

If you are after front panels, ie guards, bonnet, grille etc then the ke20 which is a 2 door sedan use the same. :P

But doors and tailgate would require a lot of searching as they rarer, so try not to bash these around when rallying. :jamie:

cheers.

:P :jamie: :y: there was a ke26 2 door wagon that was in a little crash and i was going to buy it but thought they'd be everywhere :no2: the owners just took it to wreckers to get crushed apparently :sob: :n: i knew i should of grabbed it :P

There's a KE26 Panel Van that may be coming up for sale soon(may-June) in SE Qld. I'll keep ya posted when more info comes to hand.

YES pleeaasseeee keep us informed :jamie: i would love another KE26 :P

Another Ke26 owner, yeehaa. I saw start doing it up. They are pretty rare (in sydney anyway). I have only ever seen 3 in the flesh and 2 of those I have. I am malways interested if there are any coming up for sale even if it is in sunny Brissy.

 

I am starting my project on mine this year once i get my new garage bult. I am going for Sr20det auto and hilux.

 

Post some pic's always love to see other Ke26's

Another Ke26 owner, yeehaa. I saw start doing it up. They are pretty rare (in sydney anyway). I have only ever seen 3 in the flesh and 2 of those I have. I am malways interested if there are any coming up for sale even if it is in sunny Brissy.

 

I am starting my project on mine this year once i get my new garage bult. I am going for Sr20det auto and hilux.

 

Post some pic's always love to see other Ke26's

How are you going to register an SR20?

Just got a photo of my mates KE26 for those interested.

post-2185-1204020320_thumb.jpg

Just got a photo of my mates KE26 for those interested.

Was that on eBay about a year ago? There was one in awsome condition on then.

Just got a photo of my mates KE26 for those interested.

OMG that is F!#$%n overrated :yes: I would like to buy that when it's up For Sale....PLEASE.... :P :cool: :yes:

Was that on eBay about a year ago? There was one in awsome condition on then.

No he's had this for a few years. I'll let him know there's some interest. May decide to sell it earlier now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.