Is My Wagon Rare

timbo26

Members dont see this ad
hey all, just starting to do some research into doing up my wagon, its a four door ke26. having trouble finding pictures and info on the dam thing!

HELP!!

Uncommon more than rare. If it was a 2 door on the other hand........

There aren't that many left, hopefully I will own one soon.

Cheers, Ian

Yes these are fairly rare in today's era.

Your wagon model is a ke26.

If you are after front panels, ie guards, bonnet, grille etc then the ke20 which is a 2 door sedan use the same. :P

But doors and tailgate would require a lot of searching as they rarer, so try not to bash these around when rallying. :jamie:

cheers.

Another Ke26 owner, yeehaa. I saw start doing it up. They are pretty rare (in sydney anyway). I have only ever seen 3 in the flesh and 2 of those I have. I am malways interested if there are any coming up for sale even if it is in sunny Brissy.

I am starting my project on mine this year once i get my new garage bult. I am going for Sr20det auto and hilux.

Post some pic's always love to see other Ke26's

Another Ke26 owner, yeehaa. I saw start doing it up. They are pretty rare (in sydney anyway). I have only ever seen 3 in the flesh and 2 of those I have. I am malways interested if there are any coming up for sale even if it is in sunny Brissy.

I am starting my project on mine this year once i get my new garage bult. I am going for Sr20det auto and hilux.

Post some pic's always love to see other Ke26's

How are you going to register an SR20?