Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Need A Part Number People!

Featured Replies

Hi all,

 

I need the part number for a 3k bigport manifold gasket (gasket that goes between the manifolds and the head (inlet & exhaust)),

 

I've done a search of the forum and typed in "3k bigport manifold gasket part number" but to no avail, my local parts guy doesn't know what i'm on about, supercheap and repco are just a bunch of F#*&%$!ds, either that or if someone could tell me the exact model of corolla they came out in,

 

Thanks in advance,

 

cheers phatke30!

hi matty. i got 4 different parts. 17172-24010, 17172-24011,17172-24020, 17172-13020 i think its the last one. some off the big port ones had a extra water hole in the gasket, but ithink it still fits

 

 

tony

Looking in the ACL catalog there's two different one's

 

KE15, KE2x (6/1968 - 4/1974)

Manifold Set - HA180 (Also available Hot Spot Gasket JB007)

 

KE1x, KE2x, KE3x, KE5x, KE70 (1/1970 - 9/1985)

Manifold Set - HA055 (Also available Hot Spot Gasket LB522)

 

Hope thats a help

  • Author

Thanks both of you guys! Very much appreciated!

 

I'm going to have a look into them and see What differences there are between the above parts listed,

 

cheers phatke30!

Hi,

Part number is in my ride thread below:

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...12854&st=15

 

Go to page two I have pictures of it.

 

But I got it at walkers A1 parts shop in Ipswich he has them on the shelf. In ACL cataloge it is under 2K motor gasket.

 

Now if your good you will find one with a water cooled manifold hole in it. I have looked now since I got the car don't exist now even K-B motor for a KE15/17 is listed as the one I got no water hole. But I happened to run into a guy once that had an original KE15 asbestos gasket with water hole he gave to me so there out there but BLOODY hard to get your hands on. And car shops will argue all day long saying they don't exist the water hole ones well they do I have shown them pics but ACL has nothing or other makers so if you need one fast get the one I have in my ride thread was sub $10 I think and well made.

 

Is for big port but so on a small port head wont line up and they also seal 100% better then divided ones when running extractors.

 

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.